If you’ve been around here for any length of time, you know that I am a fan of Instagram, and Catherine is too. Christmas is around the corner (as Hannukah, and so many other holidays) and that means that it’s time for PRESENTS. There isn’t much that I need for Christmas, but there are a lot of things that I want. Most of them are photography-related and some of them are, more specifically, iPhone/Instagram related. Here are some gifts for the iPhone/Instagram lovers in your life:
1. A Keepsy photo album. My friend Linda Instagrammed hers (of course) and I “liked” it, commented on it, and bookmarked Keepsy’s home page. I can’t expect my husband to make one for me, so this is my first of self-bought Christmas presents.
Keepsy makes calendars, too, and I’ll be ordering one of those bad boys, for sure.
2. Lenses for your iPhone. Photojojo is selling these lenses: fisheye, macro/wide angle and telephoto. Buy one or all three, but for $49 for the set, I think you should buy the set. (I just emailed the link to my husband.)
3. A custom iPhone case from Casetagram. I love the current case I have with a photo of my three kids on it, but it’s from Easter, and my middle child is toothless in the photo. A case with a collection of photos of my monkeys is another item for my list. (I just designed it, sent my husband the link.)
4. Printstagram. Posters! Mini books! Stickers! Mini prints! Are you kidding me right now? I WANT THEM ALL.
5. Teenytile. OH EM GEE. Ceramic tiles made of my Instagram photos? THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES. (We have a house that is over 3,000 square feet. I have a lot of house space to play with.)
Do you know of any iPhone/Instagram gift ideas? Because clearly, I’m a little obsessed.