Bad Moms Find Joy In YouTube Videos

By on May 31, 2012

If you read my personal site at all, then you know that we are dealing with some Crazy, with a side dish of Batshit Insane. I really don't want to write about it here, or anywhere anymore. It has consumed our lives for the last week and a half and he can sit in his field and stare at my house while “playing” his electric guitar, but I refuse to let it drive me crazy. Instead, I've been distracting myself with YouTube videos.

buy prescription glasses online

You've seen Isaac's Live Lip-Dub Proposal, right?

(It totally made me cry. I'm a complete and utter sap.)

The Harvard team doing the Call Me Maybe dance in the van is so awesome.

I can't hear that song without picturing the video.

Have you seen the video of two kids in the car singing Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know?

So rad.

Do you have any favourite YouTube videos that you want to share? I'd love to watch them. It's either that, or diving into a party bottle of wine. Wait! Maybe both.

jfdghjhthit45
zp8497586rq
About Angella

Angella Dykstra, aka reigning monarch of Dutch Blitz, is the wife of one and the mother of three. She’s an accountant by trade but would prefer if we could keep that our little secret. She spends all of her free time writing and taking photos and often ties the two together. She’s proudly Canadian but loves Americans, and not just because they created Target.

Comments

1. Lisa says:

That Gotye video is awesome!!

I much prefer the girls rowing team’s One up version of Call Me Maybe… http://youtu.be/K7ppxF4O130
    Lisa´s last [type] ..May 30, 2012

2. MMM says:

The Harvard baseball team is cuuuute! ;) Too bad that I am old enough to be their mom…..

I just read all about your neighbour situation. Nothing like a little “crazy” to keep you on your toes. Stay strong and be safe. I do not want to hear about you on the news.

• Angella says:

We haven’t seen him for a few days. Woohoo!

And I hear ya on the baseball team. ;)
      Angella´s last [type] ..Personal Best

3. Portia says:

I see that you are really having fun with what your doing. What’s your favorite youtube video so far? Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing this post.

-Portia
    Portia´s last [type] ..http://www.seductionfaq.com/blog/female-psychology/

4. Mrs. Wilson says:

I’ll admit that I do not spend much (or any) time on youtube. I do watch videos when other people post them, though. :)
    Mrs. Wilson´s last [type] ..new digs

• Angella says:

I’m the same. Matthew’s a YouTube guy, but I only watch when others link to them. ;)
      Angella´s last [type] ..Personal Best

5. Michelle Macandog says:

The Gotye video is hilarious and very cute. Even good moms would love these videos! lol! :p I’ll share thos on FB and Twitter and wouldn’t care if they turn out to be spam. I am such a bad mom!

Nice post! Thanks!
    Michelle Macandog´s last [type] ..website

6. Aussie says:

Thanks for sharing :)

Think I am turning into a pervy old lady…those Harvard boys were looking rather fine!

Sorry – don’t have any good ones to share atm.

• Angella says:

I guess that makes me a pervy old lady too. ;)
      Angella´s last [type] ..Personal Best

7. Jerica Milann says:

Love the call me maybe dance in the van video! These videos have certainly brightened up my day! I think these videos are for all moms- definitely worth a share! Thank you for sharing this- looking forward to reading your other posts!

8. http://yourexback.org says:

If you want to get much from this post then you have to apply such methods to your won web site.
    http://yourexback.org´s last [type] ..http://yourexback.org