Facilities Offered By Orange County Rehab
June 22, 2016
There are many drug healing centers, but the one that is popular is orange county rehab. Orange county recovery helps in rehabilitation of the people who are addicted to the drugs, smoking and drinking. The program offered by the orange county rehab is certified by Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). DHCS has given some standards to all the rehabilitation centers and the orange county has exceeded by their super healthy treatment process. Standards that are provided by the governing body include treatment facility. Orange county rehab has the higher standards than that of put forth by the governing body. Accountability has its efforts in the treatment program and also the main aspect in starting the journey of the rehabilitation.
Clinical and medical support is one of the best practices that pushing the standards and making the high out of it. They are licensed and certified. They have more experience in this field of rehabilitation. The level of their standards makes them top in the field or sector and ensures the recovery sooner and has the best tools in the orange county. The clinical support team consists of therapists, doctors, nurse practitioners, state certified counselors and staff support.
What does Orange County offer you?
- Group theory
- Relapse prevention
- Individual theory
- Urinalysis testing
- Chemical dependency education
- Physical wellness
- Case management
- Structured sober housing
- 12 step community introduction and integration
- For building a particular plan to certain clients, they consider the procedure of intake and assessment program.
- Medical assessment.
The company claims their goal is to give their clients a better future and a healthier one. And have experience of more than 55 years in this field.
Difference that makes from competitors:
- It is designed with small program which allows the practitioners to spend more valuable time with the clients.
- They have that out of box thinking, which help their programs not to look as standard one.
- Orange County is one which works hard and helps their clients to achieve their goal of curing the addiction.
- They design a particular plan for specific person so that it differentiates the person and of course the people have different eating habits etc.
- The most recommended time or duration of the program which is offered by the Orange County is 90 days.
- After the perfect completion of the steps, Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is the next step to have a walk into by the clients.
- The last step is the outpatient treatment for any client.
- Orange County has specific sobers housing for different genders. Male and female has specific structured housing.
- Clients should plan this as a trip for 3 weeks and better to leave your valuables at home.
- Each housing at the Orange County has cable, house phone, and internet access, dishware, cooking utensils, dryer and a washer.
- A pillow, bath towel, bed linens, and alarm clock is provided if necessary at the rehab.